By submitting your placement enquiry to SIEBA, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. The sole purpose of the Student Placement Service is to connect agents, and SIEBA member schools who are signatories to the Code of Practice. By listing your group/individual enquiry through the Student Placement Service, it will be visible in the members' hub to all SIEBA member schools.
2. SIEBA does not guarantee a placement with a member school. SIEBA will list your student/s placement enquiry on the SIEBA website for 5 working days.
3. In the case that no school submits interest within 5 days, we will extend for another 5 days. After 10 days, the listing will be taken off the website.
4. After a minimum of 5 working days, SIEBA will create an overview of all interested member schools and send it to the agent. The overview includes school names and contact details.
5. SIEBA is not involved in contracting, price negotiating or planning of group visits. SIEBA might assist with guidance where necessary.