Pressure Cheer & Dance Fee Policy
- All fees must be up-to-date or payment arrangements must be in place for athletes/students to participate in classes.
- All competitive athletes fees must either be paid in full by week 2 of term 1 or on a direct debit plan.
- Recreational athlete fees must be paid by week 2 of each term.
- Failure to pay fees will result in removal from class until payment arrangements are made. No athlete with fees owing will be entered into a competition or performance.
- Overdue fees of more than 2 weeks will incur a 10% surcharge. Any money owing will be forwarded to a collection agency.
- Classes are a package. This means classes are not refunded or credited if an athlete is away.
- If doing 2+ Cheer Team Routines, tuition for the second comp class is $100 per term. You will also be charged for additional comp entry costs.
(Stunt groups & dance are charged at a different rate)
- 10% Discount on tuition fees for families with 2+ athletes.
Membership Fee -
Includes Insurance, Club Tshirt and Admin Fees.
$115 incl GST.
Membership fee due upon Enrolment.
This is an annual fee to ensure you are insured for training and competitions.
All Star Squad fees include squad training and compulsory tumble class. Competition fees include athlete entry to the competiton, along with all associated admin, choreography and music fees.
There are five options for payment of Squad fees.
You will be invoiced for the total and you can pay 1 of 5 ways,
1. Payment in Full (paid by February 15th)
2. Weekly Payments (over 40 weeks)
3. Fortnightly Payments (over 20 fortnights)
4. Monthly Payments (over 10months)
5. Quarterly Payments (due week 2 of each term)
I understand that if my fees are not up to date, I/my child will be asked to sit during practice and that this may affect their position on the team.