Calling all graphic designers and illustrators! Do you have a great idea for a t-shirt image? Entries are now open for the NZ Music Month Target Demo Graphic competition.
After a successful campaign last year, the competition is back for round two! We are looking for creatives who are keen to design a unique piece of artwork that will feature on the limited edition NZ Music Month t-shirts in 2019.
This year, we are looking for one image that is a visual representation of what local music means to you – and the more figurative or metaphorical your image is, the better! You will need to supply a brief explanation of your inspiration for the imagery, and there are few other entry requirements and guidelines:
- The design dimensions will be no bigger than 30cm wide & 42cm long
- The design will be printed on the BACK of a t-shirt, which you can choose to be either a black or white tee
- The design needs to be a one color print only, but you can use the t-shirt colour as negative space
- The design must be submitted in a digital format (A.I, PSD, PDF or EPS files vectored)
- All designs must be original artwork.
The winning entry will be paid a royalty of $3 per t-shirt sold, with a guaranteed minimum of 100 sales.
Entries must be received no later than 5:00pm on Thursday 28 February.