Becoming a host organizer of World Dance Day requires you to follow a few simple steps. You will always have a support team of other hosts around the world helping you create the event.
Here are a few of the tasks you will be responsible for doing as city host.
- Create facebook event following event guidelines provided.
- Be the official point of contact for your city event.
- Reply to questions and emails your guests might have.
- Manage the facebook posts and build excitement online as you get closer to the day.
- Coordinate a friend to take photo and video on the day.
- Find a path for your dancers to dance on.
- Ensure your guests each pay the $5 for the Mp3 Download and access to the global community of dancers.
If you feel comfortable with these simple tasks please continue.