INFUSED LIGHTS VIDEO MARKETING
Terms and Conditions
1. Upon full payment and signature of this contract INFUSED LIGHTS will contact you for a consultation to discuss your video production. The Client shall agree to give INFUSED LIGHTS overall creative control of the Finished Product with the exception of two edits.
2. The client undertstands they will receive the first draft of their video within the first two weeks after the initial consultaion with our designers unless discussed otherwise.
3. This Agreement is between you and INFUSED LIGHTS and relates to the service you are purchasing.
4. REFUND POLICY: Clients must ensure before purchasing that you are happy with the product based on the product description. INFUSED LIGHTS will not provide refunds for Products once the order is completed. There is no refund for change of mind.
5. As a client of INFUSED LIGHTS you understand that all information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by speakers and trainers and all on-line video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of INFUSED LIGHTS and should not be copied or shared .
6. The Product is licensed, not sold. It is provided to the Client under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Product but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with INFUSED LIGHTS.
7. You understand that your video may be used by INFUSED LIGHTS for or marketing and training purposes or contributed to social media platforms.
8. By becoming a client of INFUSED LIGHTS, you agree to the above points of the Agreement.
9. Infused Lights and affiliates work by a certain set of standards and values. Infused lights can and may reserve the rights to decline a paid client if the intention of the video does not align with Infused Lights standard of ethics. The client understands these situations Infused light will refund your payment.