1. The Bible: We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant in its original manuscripts. The Bible has all authority over life and faith.
2. Trinitarian God: We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ: We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
4. Holy Spirit: We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and empowering the Christian is enabled to live a life of godliness and effective service.
5. Mankind: We believe that God created man in His own image, morally free and responsible to choose between good and evil. However, man has sinned and has fallen short of God’s intended purpose.
6. Salvation: Christ offered once and for all the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world. Salvation is found in His name alone. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, repentance and faith in Jesus Christ and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential.
7. Baptism of the Holy Spirit: Given at Pentecost, it is the promise of the Father, sent by Jesus after His ascension, to empower the church to preach the gospel throughout the whole earth and to live holy lives.
8. Sanctification: We believe that God, in His great love, has called us through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to be saved from the power of sin and to live our lives for Him in holiness and effective service. We believe that, through the Cross of Christ, we can be freed from sin’s control and from selfish desires. We can enter into a living, vibrant relationship with Christ who then fills us with the Holy Spirit and works Christ’s character into us and reveals it through us. This experience, which we call sanctification, is initiated by an act of faith and full surrender to God and is not the result of human effort, self-initiated works, acts of willpower or modified behavior. It continues as a process in which we mature in grace, truth, love, understanding and power.
9. Gifts of the Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is manifested in the life of all believers through a variety of spiritual gifts to build-up and sanctify the church. All believers are commanded to earnestly desire the manifestation of these gifts in their lives and it is the Holy Spirit that determines the distribution of these gifts in the Body. These gifts always operate in harmony with the Scriptures and should never be used in violation of biblical parameters.
10. The Church: We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Every person who is born of the Spirit is an integral part of the Church as a member of the body of Jesus Christ.
11. The Sacraments: Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the sacraments of the church commanded by Christ. They are means of grace through faith, and by them, God works in us to strengthen and confirm our faith and life.
i. Water Baptism: We believe that water baptism is the biblical testimony of the professed believer in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
ii. The Lord’s Supper: We believe that those who partake of the Lord’s Supper should be born-again believers, walking in fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Although the bread and the wine are not literally the body and blood of Christ, we believe that Christ is present as the sacrament is given and taken in a spiritual manner.
12. Resurrection: We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life in heaven and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal torment with the devil and the fallen angels in hell.