By completing this form I agree to the terms and conditions of studying with this College as set out in the International Student Handbook. I declare:
1. The information provided in this Enrolment Application Form is accurate and complete. I authorise the College to obtain other details relating to my application as necessary.
2. I agree to be bound by the College rules and regulations in force from time to time and otherwise to follow acceptable codes of behaviour, attendance and academic performance and show a concern for other students.
3. I understand that if offered a place in a course of study I am obligated to pay fees and meet all other requirements of the College before my enrolment in confirmed.
4. I agree to pay all fees and changes according to the payment schedule that is part of the agreement.
5. I am aware of and understand my financial obligations relating to studying in Australia with the College. I certify that I have access to the total funds required whilst in Australia to cover all costs associated with my study.
6. I acknowledge that the provision of incorrect information or documentation, or with withholding of information or documentation relating to my application may result in the cancellation of my enrolment and the forfeiture of any tuition fees paid.
7. I am a Genuine Temporary Entrant and a Genuine Student and confirm that studying the program indicated in my application is my primary purpose for studying in Australia and I fully understand my obligations as an Australian student visa holder.
8. I understand I must complete a minimum 6 months of my principal course, including any ‘packaged’ program of courses with the College and that failure to do so may affect my Student Visa status.
9. It is my responsibility to obtain a student visa and to meet the Student Visa conditions to permit me to study full-time in Australia for the duration of my program.
10. I agree that the College may access Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) services at any time to confirm my visa status, work and study rights.
11. I have read the ESOS Student Fact Sheet before accepting the College’s Letter of Offer and forwarding fees, available at:
The College reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject any application for enrolment and shall be under no obligation whatsoever to give reasons for its decision. Enrolments at the College must be completed prior to the commencement date of the program / course(s) and a non-refundable Enrolment fee must be paid to secure your enrolment. The College does not accept students who have not fulfilled all enrolment requirements prior to the commencement of a program or course(s).
By signing this form, I also agree to the terms and conditions advised in the student handbook.