2018 GRADING DETAILS
Date: 24 Nov 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Buona Vista CC (Level 3 Room 3-7)
Time: 3 - 6pm (Please arrive at least 15min prior)
Deadline for registration & payment:No later than 2 weeks before the above-mentioned date.
Registration is currently closed.
II. PERSONAL PARTICULARS
III. EMERGENCY CONTACT IN CASE(S) OF EMERGENCY
IV. GRADING GUIDELINES
Please read the following carefully before proceeding with this Grading Application.
Grading is a formal event where the participants’ performance in Ashihara Karate is assessed. Given this, all participants must abide by the following guidelines prior to and during the event. Ashihara Kaikan Singapore (AKS) reserves the right to bar any participants from proceeding with Grading, should he / she fail to meet the guidelines’ standards.
1. Grading Application
1.1 All participants MUST have cleared all outstanding class fees before being able to participate in grading.
1.2 All participants must submit their Grading Application Form (duly completed) and Fees to the coordinating instructor at least 2 weeks in advance in order to be registered for Grading.
1.3 Applicants below the age of 18 must have their Application Form endorsed by a parent / guardian in order for their application to be accepted by Ashihara Kaikan Singapore.
2. Attendance & Punctuality
2.1 Applicants who do not turn up for Grading will be considered as ABSENT. The submitted Application Fee is neither refundable nor transferrable to subsequent events organized by AKS.
2.2 Participants who arrive late for grading MAY still be allowed to take part on case-to-case basis. However, test items which are already missed will be left ungraded which will ultimately affect the total points or results.
3. Personal Conduct
3.1 All participants must dress appropriately in a clean set of dogi with belt, and have the club insignias sewn on at their respective positions.
3.2 All participants must observe good conduct and follow all given instructions throughout the whole Grading duration.
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
4.1 Participants who will be involved in kumite (sparring) must be geared with AKS-approved PPE, consisting of Head Gear, Gloves and Protectors for the Shin-Instep, Groin, Chest (for females) and Body (for children).
V. STATEMENT OF INDEMNITY & DECLARATION
All of the following declarations must be checked in order for this Grading Application to be deemed as a valid submission.
By submitting this application, you are deemed to agree to the following terms set by Ashihara Kaikan Singapore (AKS) and/or New International Karate Organization (NIKO) Ashihara Kaikan, Japan:
- I accept that AKS and/or NIKO may suspend me/my child/ward from training or revoke my/his/her membership without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- I declare that all the information provided in this Form is true to the best of my knowledge and I have not wilfully suppressed any facts.
- I understand and agree that AKS and/or NIKO reserves the right to reject this Application and prevent me/my child/ward from participating in any related AKS and/or NIKO activity.
- I understand and agree that this Application will be complete only after the submission / payment of all class fees and arrears.
- I apply / give consent to my child/ward to take part in the Grading event coordinated by AKS.
- I fully understand that Grading involves risk of serious injury and that I will not hold AKS responsible for any injury that I/my child/ward may sustain during the event.
- I have read and fully understood the Grading Guidelines provided in Section IV of this form.
- I agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations set by the Management Committee, failing which I may be subjected to necessary corrective actions undertaken by AKS.
Payment must be within 1 week from the submission of this Form.
AKS reserves all rights to reject applications or payments submitted after the stipulated deadline.
For INTERNET BANKING, please input Participant's Name for us to identify you.
Please submit payment BEFORE the submission of this form.
To be signed by participant (for ages 18 and above) or parent/guardian of participant (for ages below 18).