Nominations open to: All Australian craft retailers, suppliers, distributors, publishers, wholesalers or guilds. Nominations close June 30, 2017.
Winner Selection: All categories will be judged and awarded by a panel of leading industry experts. Finalists will be announced on the awards website on September 18, 2017. Winners will be announced at the Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair, October 4-8, 2017.
3. Best Australian Craft Product or Service
4. Best Craft Product or Service (made overseas, sold in Australia)
5. Best Craft Educator
6. Best Craft Retailer: Established (before 2015)
7. Best Craft Retailer: New (in business since 2015)
8. Best Craft Guild
9. Best Craft Product (made in Australia)
10. Best Craft Product (made overseas, sold in Australia)
11. Best Craft Supplier (wholesaler)
12. Best Craft Design (original pattern – textile related)
13. Best Craft Design (original pattern – non-textile related)
14. Best New Craft Book (Australian author – published after 30.06.16)
15. Best Australian Magazine
16. Industry Innovation Award* (released after 30.06.16)
17. Lifetime Achievement Award
* Industry Innovation Award – this award recognises the person, team or company behind the development of a new innovative product or service within the Australian craft industry. Must have been released since June 30, 2016.
** Lifetime Achievement Award – this award will acknowledge an outstanding contribution to the craft industry in Australia, whether it is a contribution as a craft retailer, manufacturer, distributor/wholesaler, teacher, designer, author, historian, guild worker etc. or a combination of work in several of these areas.
Click on the SUBMIT button on the last page to submit your nomination.