· I give my permission to receive massage therapy.
· I understand that therapeutic massage is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment or medications.
· I understand that the massage therapist does not diagnose illnesses or injuries, or prescribe medications.
· I understand the risks associated with massage therapy include, but are not limited to: • Superficial bruising • Short-term muscle soreness • Exacerbation of undiscovered injury I therefore release the company and the individual massage therapist from all liability concerning these injuries that may occur during the massage session.
· I understand the importance of informing my massage therapist of all medical conditions and medications I am taking, and to let the massage therapist know about any changes to these. I understand that there may be additional risks based on my physical condition.
· I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my massage therapist of any discomfort I may feel during the massage session so he/she may adjust accordingly.
· I understand I am responsible to call given the case I am unable to show up to my appointment and if I do not cancel WITH IN 24 HOURS I will be charged the amount regardless if I do not show up (like a regular session).
· I understand that I or the massage therapist may terminate the session at any time.
I have been given a chance to ask questions about the massage therapy session and my questions have been answered.