Describe your current practice:
Other relevant experience:
Source of interest:
PHYSICAL HEALTH AND CONDITIONS
Please indicate yes or no to the following questions. If yes please check with your doctor before comencing this program.
Terms and Conditions
A $500 AUD registration fee is required with the submission of application. This fee is non-refundable.
You can pay a one off payment of $3,950 AUD (minus the $500 if you have already paid it) for the full Teacher’s Training before the 31st December, 2019 or;
You can pay the full fee of $4,350 AUD. $500 AUD deposit (registration fee) and make payments as you want until The 1st of March, which is the last day we receive payments for the Teacher Training program in Bali, 2020.
All credit card payments will incur a 1.5% surcharge, so that we do not have to increase our fees due to bank commissions.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONNo refunds are available. Please contact us if extenuating circumstances apply and other refund terms may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
PrerequisitesYou will need to have a one year established Yoga practice. If you do not practice at Yoga for Life you will need a letter from your current teacher.
AttendanceYou will need 100% attendance to all your training.
You will need to read the following books previous to the course:
THE HEART OF YOGA T.K.V Desikachar
THE YOGA SUTRAS OF PATANJALISwami Satchidananda
And you will need our anatomy textbook:YOGA ANATOMYLeslie Kaminoff
Teaching positionsYoga for Life will support all graduates from our Yoga Teacher Training to get a job as a Yoga Teacher once they’ve fulfilled all requirements of the course. The course does not guarantee a position as a Yoga Teacher.
Yoga AssociationsYoga for Life will support, in any way possible, all graduates from our Yoga Teacher Training to get registered in a Yoga Association once they’ve fulfilled all requirements of the course. The course does not guarantee the registration, it is up to the requirements of the different organizations to accept or deny registration.
Permission to use photographs and footageI agree to allow Yoga for Life to use photographs and video footage of me in publications and promotional materials for Yoga for Life, all of which are made public via print publications or website. I understand that the use of all photographs/ footage will be anonymous; my name will NOT be used, unless I give specific authorization. I understand that photographs/ footage may be used in publications for the next ten years.
After the courseYou are expected to teach 8 classes under supervision of a certified Yoga Teacher and present an online exam, before we hand in your certificate.
I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of undertaking the 200-hour Teacher Training at Yoga for Life.
AND JULIA TORAL, trading as Yoga for Life (hereinafter referred to as ‘Yoga for Life’)
1. I am in good health and do not suffer from any condition which would limit my participation in the Yoga for Life Teacher Training course.
2. I assume all responsibility for my participation in this course and for any risks, injuries or damages I may incur.
3. I will follow all rules and instructions of Yoga for Life and the persons teaching or assisting.
4. I will not commit any action that might impair my physical and mental condition during any part of the course, including but not limited to, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5. I release Yoga for Life, its directors, employees and agents from claims, actions and suits resulting from my participation in this course, whether arising from my own actions or negligence or the action or negligence of Yoga for Life, its directors, employees and agents.
6. I am aware that Yoga for Life might have to cancel or postpone the course due to natural disasters, emergencies, or any ‘act of God’.
Direct TransferAccount name: Julia ToralBSB: 062948ACC: 18170547Reference: 200TT/yourname (for example: 2000TT/juliatoral)
The registration fee is necessary to submit your form, you can then make arrangements for future payments...