Surf Life Saving Central Coast (SLSCC) P&O Cruises Giveaway Terms & Conditions
This competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery
Who can enter?
• This competition is open to all current SLSCC members.
• SLSCC membership is categorised as being an active member (i.e. current financial member holding a Bronze Medallion Award or higher) of SLSCC or associated Surf Life Saving Club.
• Should a member under the age of 18 years be drawn, a parent/guardian or responsible adult will be required to travel with the member under 18 years of age.
When to enter?
• Competition opening date: 23/11/2019.
• Competition closing date: 26/04/2020.
How to enter?
• Entry is free for financial SLSCC members. Each SLSCC member who generously completes a volunteer patrol (4 hours or more) at either North Entrance SLSC or The Entrance SLSC during the 2019/20 season is eligible to receive one entry per patrol. Please note that this patrol must be over and above the member’s regular patrol commitments at his/her own club. Members who complete a minimum of 4 hours of patrol at The Entrance SLSC and/or North Entrance SLSC will receive an automatic entry into the draw via a weekly report supplied by each surf club (The Entrance and/or North Entrance). The names will be collated and placed into a random draw and pulled from a bucket as a random draw.
Draw and notification of winner
• The competition will close on: 26/04/2020.
• The prize will be drawn at the SLSCC Awards of Excellence held Saturday 6 June, 2020 at:
Mingara Recreation Club
12-14 Mingara Drive
Tumbi Umbi NSW 2261
• The prize will be drawn on: 6/06/2020
• The winner(s) will be presented on the evening. If they are not in attendance they will be contacted in writing by SLSCC and details published on the SLSCC website www.slscc.com.au following the draw for a minimum of 28 days.
• The winner will be drawn randomly from a pool of entrants, the more patrols the SLSCC member has attended, the more entries the SLSCC member receives in the draw.
• Two winners will be drawn. Entry to the competition is free.
• All records pertaining to this competition will be kept at SLSCC, of the above address, for a minimum three years after the draw.
• P&O has approved this promotion and will not use entrants' information except for the purposes of the competition and awarding the prize. The full P&O Terms & Conditions can be found at: https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions
• The first name drawn will win a 4 night Moreton Bay P&O Cruise with a balcony room and $250 spending money to spend on-board. The second name drawn will win a 4 night Moreton Bay P&O Cruise with an ocean view room and $200 spending money to spend on-board. The Cruise will depart Sydney on 17 September, 2020.
• This giveaway stay is valued at $1,322 for the first name drawn and $1,080 for the second name drawn.
• Booking/passage Terms & Conditions can be found at: https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions
• The prize includes 2 x 4 night cruises departing on 17th September, 2020. Meals, accommodation and $250 (first name drawn) $200 (second name drawn) in spending money to be spent on-board.
• Transfers to and from the Cruise, beverages on board and any meals outside of the included meal package.
NSW Permit No. LTPS19/40127