Please indicate the number of teams that you wish to register in each grade. Once you have selected the number of teams in each grade, please input the names of the students in each team.
Teams should have between 4 and 5 participants. Teams of 3 must be approved by the President, who can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any change to the composition of teams later in the competition must be approved in writing by the Executive in accordance with the Competition Rules.
Please note that only teams registered using this form will be eligible for the Grand Final and Best Speaker prize. Other students who are not formally registered may be allowed to participate at the Executive's discretion but will be ineligible for the Grand Final. Students in the Junior Monday Program will not participate in the Grand Final as their program is geared exclusively towards development.
Please contact the Schools Development Officer at email@example.com if you have any concerns.
Schools participating in the Brisbane Girls Debating Association Incorporated (hereafter "BGDA") (ABN: 35 219 677 490) must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I, as an agent of the school named in this form, am authorised to agree to these terms and conditions on the behalf of the school named in this form;
2. I understand that the registration fee shall be $120 per team and must be paid through electronic funds transfer or cheque prior to the date of the second round of the competition;
3. I understand that I am required to provide to the BGDA proof of payment or evidence that I have requested payment from my school by 5pm Monday 8th March (round 2) unless an exemption if granted by the Executive or any teams I have registered may not be allowed to participate in the Competition;
4. I understand that the registration fee for the competition will not be refunded, or if not paid yet cancelled, if notice of 7 working days prior to the first scheduled round of the competition is not given to the President of the BGDA. This term does not apply to me if I have also applied for a fee waiver;
5. If a fee waiver has been applied for, I understand that the registration fee for the competition will not be refunded, or if not paid yet cancelled, if notice is not given to the President of the BGDA either 7 working days after the notice of the outcome of the fee waiver application or 7 working days prior to the first scheduled round of the competition, whichever is later. I understand that the registration fee may be altered by the Executive of the BGDA based on the outcome of my application for fee waiver, and that a new invoice will be issued if my application for fee waiver is successful and that that invoice will extinguish and override any invoice received based off the information provided in this registration. I understand however that if my application is not successful, the invoice received after this application will still have full effect and that this term applies to that invoice;
6. I understand the Competition Rules of the BGDA and further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all parties referenced in the Competition Rules affiliated with my school comply with the Competition Rules;
7. I understand that there are fees that my School will have to pay if they breach the Competition Rules in keeping with the Competition Rules;
8. To the best of my knowledge, the statements made within this form are correct and accurate;
9. I understand that failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions may result in legal action being brought by the BGDA and its Management Committee against myself and the school named in this form;
11. I understand I am registering the following number of teams in each grade: