1. Target small rivers and creeks rather than larger waterways such as the Murray River, Goulburn River etc.
2. Target sites with mud and fine sediment substrates rather than sand. Pesticides do not bind well with sand.
3. Nominate as many sites as you could sample. Reference sites are not needed.
4. Sites can be on the same waterway, look to capture different landuses.
5. Provide details of the land-use surrounding each site nominated,using the categories: Orchards, New urban (Post 2000), Old urban (Pre-1990s), Horticulture, Livestock, Crops, Forest/Plantations, Mixed or Other - please specify
6. For further information refer to the FAQs information sheet.