AVAILABLE INTERNSHIPS FOR 2020
1. Member Communications - 2 days (16 hours) - 16 weeks - Auckland
Supporting the Communication & Events team of an organisation representing songwriters via key communications, social media, awards, and events.
2. Event Assistant - 2 days (16 hours) - 16 weeks - Auckland
Providing important support to the Event Director and Event Publicist to ensure the successful execution of our all ages events
3. Assistant Audio Engineer - 2 days (16 hours) - 16 weeks - Auckland
Assist the Engineer in all aspects of running and operating a recording studio, including recording, mixing and studio maintenance
4. Assistant to the Studio Manager & In-House engineers - 4 days (32 hours) - 10 weeks - Auckland
This varied role will cover assisting the Studio Manager and engineers with daily tasks including recording and mixing sessions, studio upkeep, social media, organisation and cataloging digital content, being a general runner and hosting clients.
5. Catalogue Delivery Assistant - 2 days (16 hours) - 16 weeks - Auckland
Set up and delivery of new music releases (singles, EPs, albums) to digital music streaming and download platforms.
6. Admin / Licensing Assistant - 2 days (16 hours) - 16 weeks - Auckland
To assist with adminstration and licensing music within an independent music publishing company.
7. Video Content Editor/Producer for Radio - 3 days (24 hours) - 16 weeks - Christchurch
Content capture and editor/producer position with an independent radio station.
8. PR & Management Assistant - 3 days (24 hours) - 12 weeks - Auckland
An all-rounder and go getter who lives and breathes music; someone who has a genuine passion for the local music scene and wants to learn about these facets of the industry.
9. Kaiāwhina Puoro Māori / Māori Music Intern - 3 days (24 hours) - 16 weeks - Wellington
To support the continued implementation and development of a Māori Music Strategy in order to grow and develop Māori music in Aotearoa.
10. Festival Operations Intern - 4 days (32 hours) - 10 weeks - Wellington
Assist in one or more key areas of festival operations, including technical production, venues and licensing, security and traffic works, accessibility, artistic administration and logistics. A role for someone who loves event production.
11. Studio & Event Assistant - 2 days (16 hours) - 16 weeks - Palmerston North
Assisting the studio and management team in operating a live music venue, rehearsal studios, and recording studio.
12. Assistant Engineer - 3 days (24 hours) - 16 weeks - Auckland
To work alongside engineers, assisting in all aspects of recording and mixing, to gain understanding of music production and studio management and operations.
13. Production & Management Assistant - 3 days (24 hours) - 14 weeks - Auckland
General support for a digital creative production agency with integrated music, sound, video and arts programmes. Working on in-house independent projects and external collaborations with other organisations in both the private and community sectors.
14. Record Label & Store Media Coordinator & Contributor - 2 days (16 hours) - 12 weeks - Wellington
Developing, updating, coordinating and promotion of an independent record store and label's media platforms.
15. Management Assistant - 3 days (24 hours) - 12 weeks - Auckland
Providing support to the manager across all areas of management in the work of their artists.
16. Recording Studios Engineering & Admin Assistant - 3 days (24 hours) - 10 weeks - Auckland
Studio administration and engineering assistance to key producers and one-off clients at our complex of 12 recording studios.