Football SA is seeking a motivated and diligent preson with strong leadership and planning skills for the role of State Referee Committee Chairperson
- Responsible for the performance of the Committee;
- Chair monthly meetings as determined by the State Referees Committee and Football SA;
- Report to the National Referees Committee on an annual basis; and
- Act as the main point of contact between Football SA and other Stakeholders and the National Referees Committee
Referee Committee Member:
Football SA is seeking motivated individuals keen to help contribute to the growth and development of match officials in South Australia.
- Attend a monthly committee meeting as determined by State Referee Committee and Football SA;
- Follow out task as determined at committee meetings or as delegated by the State Referee Committee Chairperson; and
- Be motivated and willing to contribute to the group as required.