The Gum Ball is a 3 day event that celebrates a variety of live music and culture.
Stalls are chosen based on reflecting the event’s focus and appeal in order to create a successful festival.
A limited number of sites are on offer, with applications closing on Friday 17th January 2020.
Dashville is environmentally conscious, and as with all responsible venues, is strict in terms of packaging techniques, and disposal of waste after the event.
Vendors with a minimal ecological footprint, use of eco-friendly packaging and sustainably conscious practices will be highly regarded.
Please note, all halogen bulbs are banned for use on site, LED lighting only.
ALL FOOD STALLS - minimum standard fee to trade is $900 inc gst.
Power, waste management, water, council inspection fee. Standard stall size up to 6m x 6m. A team of up to 4 people, camping onsite for the duration.
Power provision is 1 x 15 amp and 1 x 10 amp outlet. (Further power requirements must be requested and approved by the festival).
Food stall holder parking/camping is adjacent to service area.
Extra charges may be incured for -
- excessive power or faulty power that needs fixing.
- not present for council inspection (late arrival)
- additional stall site or more than 6m of frontage.
- Excessive waste or non-adherance to site waste managment procedures.
- extra staff members.
Not provided -
No marquees or shelter are provided. No cold storage provided.
Electrical equipment. All stalls must carry/use their own junction box with circuit breaker and tagged electrical equipment and leads.
· Public entry into the event starts 12pm on Friday. Music runs from 2pm through til midnight on Friday and from 9am to midnight on Saturday. Sunday is a half day, with things wrapping up after lunch.
· You are welcome to trade from the moment you are set up until you feel it’s time to close and go to bed. Same applies for Saturday and Sunday.
· On Monday there will be some breakfast trade. You are welcome to trade, but you are not required to stay and trade on Monday if you dont wish to.
Festival capacity is set at 2500 patrons. This capacity has been acheived for the last 4 years and is assumed achievable once again.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
You must obide by the site waste managament principles. Dashville has strict policies against single use plastics, onsite composting, seperation and recycling.
You must bring all of your own electrical leads. It is a requirement that they, as well as any electrical equipment used at your stall, have been tagged and tested.
You will be required to submit the following:
* Public Liability Insurance
* A permit to operate in the SINGLETON COUNCIL if not, you will need to pass inspection onsite.
* Food handlers certificate
If requiring more than 4 people at your stall, you can request an industry ticket form.