SELECTION OF EVENTS
EcoFest West aims for a diverse, innovative and inspiring programme of events. Final selection of events for inclusion is at the discretion of EcoFest West team.
Events must be submitted by 11.59pm on Sunday 2 February 2020 for inclusion in the EcoFest West print programme. We will confirm whether your event will be included in the EcoFest West programme in early February.
Events can be submitted until 11.59pm on Thursday 20 February 2020 for inclusion in the online festival programme. No events submitted later than this date will be included.
WHAT DATE TO PICK FOR YOUR EVENTS?
To find the best date for your event, based on public and school holidays as well as other events taking place on the same day, check our provisional event calendar.
- The EcoFest West launch will take place on Saturday March 21. We'd love to have you come along to this event rather than running another event at the same time so please do not submit any events for this date.
- If your event is aimed at children, consider putting it on during the school holidays (10-27 April)
- Easter weekend will be from 10-13 April
Please note that this calendar will only show events submitted so far and does not show the final lists of approved events.
WHAT'S EXPECTED OF EVENT HOSTS
If you're hosting an event for EcoFest West, you agree to:
- Notify the EcoFest West team immediately if you need to cancel or postpone your event for any reason
- Promote your event and the Festival in your own networks and via your own media channels
- Allow an EcoFest West representative to attend your event to take photos and gather feedback from event attendees (we'll get in touch to arrange this prior to your event)
- Provide feedback to the EcoFest West Team about your event and your experience of participating in EcoFest West
Please note that all information provided in the form below will be featured on the EcoFest West website, but listings in the physical programme might be edited and images might be excluded due to limited space.