1. I acknowledge that participation in sport activities includes risk of injury, damage to person or property and possible financial loss and that all players participate at their own risk.
2. I acknowledge that payment of membership is made in consideration of the above and does not imply that the Club is liable for any injuries or loss any player may incur while participating.
3. I acknowledge that players (or their parent/guardian) are to advise their Coach, Team Manager and Trainer of any known injury including any first aid or treatment required prior to taking the field for any training or matches.
4. I acknowledge that limited insurance cover is included in this membership and the Club is not liable for any difference between actual cost of any injury or loss and the amount covered by any insurance claim or payout. The Club recommends all members obtain Private Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Income Protection and Ambulance Cover.
5. I acknowledge that players who are not full financial members of the Club by the due date or have not completed the necessary paperwork and registrations will be ineligible to play.
6. I acknowledge that junior football is run ENTIRELY by volunteers and that I will be required to assist with game day or training day duties as determined by the team manager throughout the season.
7. I acknowledge that failure to do my designated duty will see my child sit on the bench until I fulfil my obligation.
8. I acknowledge that the club does not accept responsibility for children left unattended at training sessions or on game day.
9. I acknowledge and give authorisation for my child’s name and photograph being used in Club publications and social media.
10. I acknowledge that any fines incurred by the Taylors Lakes Football Club due to my or my child’s actions or behaviour will be paid by me.