This Business Growth and Job Creation Funding Application Form is required to becompleted by Applicants for funding support for Economic Opportunities in the South Waikato District which identify, create and/or promote opportunities for new business and investment, and the expansion of existing businesses, in and/or for the benefit of the South Waikato District.
The purpose of this SWIFT Business Growth and Job Creation Funding Application Form is for the Applicant to provide sufficient and comprehensive information to enable the SWIFT Trustees to consider whether or not and, if so, how the Trust can provide funding support for specific requests. The SWIFT Trustees need to understand the proposed Project (in its entirety) as well as this Proposal, its economic and community impacts, the risks involved and the Applicant’s capabilities and performance.
You will be asked to upload documents throughout this form.
Please do not start completing this form until you have in electronic/pdf format a copy of the following:
This Small Business Grant Round Application Form must be used for goods and/or services to be carried out by your organisation which will create further economic opportunities and/or development and revitalisation within the South Waikato District.
If successful, the grant must be used for the purpose(s) stated in your application. You will be required to complete an accountability report at the completion of the project.
Should you fail to comply with any of the application form conditions SWIFT reserve the right to seek full repayment.
You cannot apply for a new grant if you have not completed an accountability report for a previous grant.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries
FINANCIAL SUMMARY FROM THE LATEST ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Tagged funds are funds held by your organisation that have been promised for a specific purpose ie; $10,000 for Website Upgrade.
When will your project start and finish (if applicable)
DEVELOPMENT AND REVITALISATION
In a funding table, indicate the total cash funding required for each of the Project stages, including this Proposal, and the cash funding sources:
A. Applicant's contribution (cash and in-kind)
C. Other external organisations
1. Further information specific to the Project (e.g. proof of ownership of critical IP) may be requested after initial discussions with SWIFT management prior to submitting this application form to the SWIFT Board.
2. The applicant can attach any further documents, at its discretion, that increase SWIFT understanding of the Project and this Proposal.
3. If you have any questions or need assistance completing this Application form, please contact SWIFT management as per contact details shown on the SWIFT website at www.swift.org.nz
1. Once all information requested has been received by SWIFT management this will be presented to the SWIFT Board.
2. A full and final decision on the Proposal will be made solely by the SWIFT Board of Trustees at their earliest convenience.
3. Feedback on the decision will be provided to the Applicant by SWIFT management.
4. The SWIFT Board of Trustees may request a presentation to the full Board or a nominated Board sub-committee prior to making any decision. The Applicant will be notified if this is the case.
This must be signed by two people from your organisation - one must be the Chairperson/President/Director. (These people may be contacted if more information is required)
We hereby declare that the information supplied here on behalf of our organisation is correct. We consent to SWIFT collecting the details provided, retaining and using this information for the purpose of this application. We acknowledge our right to have access to this information. This consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.