TLG will be visiting your school during the Summer of 2019!
This form is used to submit relevant information about students who will be working with a TLG Tutor. This includes identifying the level they are currently working at and selecting two mathematics learning outcomes that you would like each student to focus on with a TLG Tutor during the week.
Instructions to Complete this form:
1. Use the drop-down menu to select your school
2. For each student enter the relevant details, including the 2 mathematical outcomes from the year level they are working at. The first outcome will be used by the tutor during tutoring sessions, while the second outcome is a back-up in case the student progresses quickly through the first outcome.
3. For each outcome please refer to the TLG WA Outcome List for WA Schools and TLG NSW Outcome List for NSW Schools.
4. Fill in the rest of the requested student information and submit.
5. If you wish to submit for another student please wait for the page to load after submitting, there will be an area to submit other students.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the TLG Logistics Manager, Mitchell:
email@example.com or 0423 711 231
Note: When you have submitted a student successfully a thank you page will appear with an area where you can submit more students! Do not click refresh / back buttons in your browser