CAVENDISH RED GUM FESTIVAL
General Terms and Conditions ALL SECTIONS
Art Gallery, Student Gallery, Photography and Sculpture.
1. The Cavendish Red Gum Festival will retain a commission of 15% of the sale price of all works/goods sold during, or as a result of, The Cavendish Red Gum Festival (not applicable for student entries)
2. To receive payment for sold work/goods all artists/suppliers must provide an ABN number or complete a tax declaration form.
3. All entries must be the original work of the named entrant.
4. The Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee will have the final say in where works will be displayed and these works will, under no circumstances, be moved throughout the duration of The Cavendish Red Gum Festival.
5. Images of artworks/sculptures/photography may be used on the Festivalâ€™s social media channels and/or for promotion of the Cavendish Red Gum Festival.
6. Delivery - works are to be delivered to the appropriate venue at the set time. Works/goods cannot be accepted at any other time. All works/goods must be signed in by both the artist/supplier and the Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee
7. Collection - all unsold works/goods are to be collected at the set times ONLY. The Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee will not be responsible for any uncollected works/goods still at the venues once the set collection times close. All works/goods must be signed out by both the artist/supplier and the Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee.
8. The Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee will exercise all reasonable care, but will accept no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss, theft or damage of works/goods that form part the gallery, the childrenâ€™s gallery, the photo or sculpture exhibition.
9. The Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee reserves the right not to exhibit any works/goods that it deems inappropriate.
10. It is the responsibility of the artist/supplier to ensure all works that form part of the gallery, sculpture and photography exhibition meet all conditions of entry.
11. The decision of the appointed judge (if applicable) is final and prizes will be awarded by the Cavendish Red Gum Festival Committee.