Salamanca Arts Centre (SAC) Studios evolved with the objective of providing affordable studio space for artists developing their professional practice within a supportive, collegial atmosphere.
SAC invites applications from Artists for Studio Spaces for Residencies of 1 or 2 year terms.
- Space 120A
- Space 126
*For Residencies of less than 1 year, please refer to the Short Term Studio for more information.
For more information on the SAC Studio Spaces at SAC, please DOWNLOAD the SAC Studio Information Kit (PDF) prior to submitting your application.
All applications are assessed via the following Selection Criteria:
1. The Applicant will contribute to the diversity and representation of art forms at Salamanca Arts Centre.
2. The Applicant creates work of a high quality, showcasing excellence in their chosen art form.
3. The Applicant will be financially viable for the duration of their proposed period of residency.
4. The Applicant will occupy their Studio and maintain their arts practice regularly throughout the proposed period of residency.
5. The Applicant will positively support and actively contribute to the collegiate nature, daily life and public image of Salamanca Arts Centre.
6. The Applicant will showcase and promote their works created onsite at Salamanca Arts Centre by, including but not limited to, exhibitions / presentations / demonstrations within Salamanca Arts Centre venues, Open Studios, workshops and teaching, and community involvement.
Please note: This online form must be completed in one session.