Dashville Skyline is an event that celebrates Americana music and culture - the good bits anyway.
Stalls are chosen based on reflecting the event’s focus and appeal in order to create a successful festival.
A limited number of sites are on offer, with applications closing on Friday 16th August 2019.
Dashville is environmentally conscious, and as with all responsible venues, is strict in terms of packaging techniques, and disposal of waste after the event.
Vendors with a minimal ecological footprint, use of eco-friendly packaging and sustainably conscious practices will be highly regarded.
Please note, all halogen bulbs are banned for use on site, LED lighting only. (You can purchase warm white lighting in LED too)
MARKET STALL PRICING
3m x 3m stall:$400
3m(frontage) x 6m stall:$500
6m(frontage) x 3m stall: $600
Entry to festival and camping for up to two people (general public two-person entry normally $460.00), power (1 x 10amp socket), waste management.
Extra charges may be incured for -
- excessive power or faulty power that needs fixing.
- additional stall site or more frontage.
- Excessive waste or non-adherance to site waste managment procedures.
Not provided -
No marquees or shelter are provided. No camping equipment provided.
Electrical equipment. All stalls must carry/use their own junction box with circuit breaker and tagged electrical equipment and leads.
· Public entry into the event starts 2pm on Friday, Oct 4th. Music runs from 2pm through til midnight on Friday and from 9am to midnight on Saturday, and 9am until midnight on Sunday.
· You are welcome to trade from the moment you are set up until you feel it’s time to close and go to bed. Same applies for Saturday and Sunday.
· On Monday there will be some breakfast trade. You are welcome to trade, but you are not required to stay and trade on Monday if you dont wish to.
Festival capacity is set at 2500 patrons this year. Last year’s event had 1800. Despite hoping to sell out, it is anticipated that this year should receive no less than 1500 people.
However this figure is not guaranteed. With single day tickets available, some days will be busier than others, especially Sunday.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
You must obide by the site waste managament principles. Dashville has strict policies against single use plastics, onsite composting, seperation and recycling.
You must bring all of your own electrical leads. It is a requirement that they, as well as any electrical equipment used at your stall, have been tagged and tested.
You will be required to submit Public Liability Insurance prior to arrival to site.
If requiring more than 2 people at your stall, you can request an industry ticket form.