If you would rather not order any cupcakes, but simply make a donation to this charity, you can do so via the link below. All donations are greatly appreciated.
To order your cupcakes please click 'next'.
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Donations
- All orders must be paid for upfront at time of placing order. Invoiced orders are payable on receipt.
- All funds (over and above production costs) are donated to the Up All Night marathon for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Entry into major draw
- A box of 6 cupcakes will give the entrant one (1) entry to the draw
- A box of 12 cupcakes will give the entrant three (3) entries to the draw
- The draw is not available to existing Bridal Select Cakes customers who have already paid a deposit.
- Existing customers are welcome to purchase cupcakes and will be able to use the prize (in the event that they win) towards any other cake purchase other than the original wedding cake order placed or can gift the voucher to a friend or family member.
Credit towards wedding cake
- Any entrant (excluding existing customers who have already booked and made a deposit) who chooses to confirm a wedding cake order (over $650) will have the value of their cupcake order credited to their wedding cake (up to a maximum of $50).
- In order to receive the credit, a wedding cake order must be placed no later than October 31st, 2019 with a minimum holding deposit of $250 paid.
- The winner will receive a $750 voucher to put towards a wedding/engagement cake.
- If the cake is valued at more than $750, the winner will be responsible for the outstanding amount.
- If the cake is valued at less than $750, the winner will forfiet any unused funds.
- The winner will have 30 days to accept the prize in writing and agree to these terms and conditions.
- The winner will need to have a wedding date, which is available to Bridal Select Cakes.
- Should the date be unavailable at the time of agreeing to the prize, the winner will be offered the opportunity to use the voucher for an alternative celebration such as engagement, bridal shower etc, or transfer the voucher to a friend or relative.
- Availability is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice.
- The winner must have a wedding date between the 20th October 2019 and the 22nd December, 2020
- The draw will take place on October 14th, 2019 at 9am
- Three winners will be randomly chosen from a computer generated program (first place, runner up and second runner up) and the first place winner will be announced via email to all entrants after the first place winner has been contacted and accepted the prize.
- The draw result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the first place winner opt not to recieve the prize, the first runner up will be the new winner and the same terms and conditions will apply.
- A screen recording of the draw will be filmed. This will be published at the request of entrants should they ask.