PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF YOUR SELECTED PROGRAM BEFORE AGREEING
Football FIVE5 is committed to ensuring that all matches take place as scheduled. Our Forfeit Policy is designed to protect teams and ensure that you have as much notice as possible should your opposition forfeit a match.
1. In the event that a team needs to forfeit their fixture, they must contact Football FIVE5 via phone on 4941 7255 and speak with a staff member by 5pm on the day of their scheduled fixture. Failure to notify a staff member via phone will classify as a ‘No Notification’ and may result in the team being removed from the League.
2. Any team who forfeits or fails to show up for their scheduled fixture will be awarded a 10-0 loss.
3. No fixtures will be rescheduled due to forfeits
5. Repeated absence or a failure to notify of forfeit via the method stated in point (1) may lead to the team being ejected from the League.
1. Premier Summer Youth Leagues will run for 11 weeks with finals (unless notified).
2. All players must be registered with Football FIVE5 prior to competing for any team. Players will be sent a link to PlayFootball by August 1st to register for the leagues.
3. Please note, there is a 2 week period where there will be no fixtures scheduled for the October School Holidays.
4. The cost for the season is $100 per player, which is due when registering on PlayFootball. The $100 Active Kids Rebate is valid for this activity.
Kick Off Times
1. Kick off times for the entire league are scheduled prior to the first match. They can be found online at www.footballfives.com.au under ‘Leagues’. You are fully aware of your kick off times and know that these times cannot be changed at the team’s discretion, only by Football FIVE5 under extreme circumstances.
2. All teams should be ready to start 10 mins prior to KO to ensure matches run on time.
3. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will accept that your team will start from 3-0 down and your game may be cut short.
4. Speak directly with management if you have any issues with fixture times. These are 6.15pm, 7:00pm, 7.45pm and 8.30pm.
All Weather Policy
1. Football FIVE5 is an all-weather facility; all games are on in all weather conditions.
2. Football FIVE5 will monitor for lightning as per Northern NSW Football’s Lightning Policy.
In the event of lightning in the 1st half of a game, the game will be delayed for 30mins, should lightning not clear within 30 mins the match will be rescheduled by Football FIVE5 in consultation with team captains.
In the event of lightning during the 2nd half of a game, the game will be called off and the score as it was when the game was called off will stand. No game called off in the 2nd Half will be re-scheduled.
1. Team Captains are responsible for the conduct of all players in their team.
2. Referees are not to be abused at any point.
3. Unacceptable Conduct includes the use of foul language, fighting, threatening behaviour, playing inebriated, entering the pitch when not involved in the game and being abusive to staff members.
4. All fans must not abuse other players and referees.
1. All teams must wear matching shirts as a minimum.
2. Boots with moulded soles or joggers only to be worn on pitches. No screw in studs.
3. Shin pads must be worn by all players.
1. There is to be no drinking of alcohol anywhere on Football FIVE5 grounds except for in the licensed café and alfresco area. No alcohol can be brought into or removed from the facility.
2. Alcohol should not be consumed before playing your match.
3. NO smoking anywhere within Football FIVE5 as per Government regulations.
4. No outside food is to be brought into Sidelines Café.