Things to note before you submit:
- diversity and quality are our two key programming tenants.
- we're most keen on brand new shows from Melbourne-based performers with an easily identifiable target audience.
- while tribute-style shows have their place, we have a soft spot for original songwriting.
- we supply and cover the costs for two venues, all the techs and front of house staff, quality pianos, and conduct an extensive marketing campaign. Aside from having these costs covered you receive a generous door split.
- if we don't know you, a video link is highly recommended. It doesn't need to be high quality footage - just enough for us to gauge your suitability for the festival.
- your show needs to no more than 60 minutes with no intermission to enable fast turnarounds.
- once we confirm a season we'll send you another form to fill out to obtain all technical information we need for your show. You'll have access to current equipment at the venue.
- all enquiries must come through us, not the venue.