Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Submission of your expression of interest to exhibit to the Royal Canberra Show does not guarantee a site will be offered.
2. RNCAS reserves the right to allocate site locations and sizes.
3. This submission does not constitute an offer but is issued only to invite an expression of interest.
4. RNCAS reserves the right to decline an Expression of Interest at its entire discretion. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to a declined application.
5. RNCAS does not offer exclusivity to any exhibitor, however reserves the right to cap the number of products within some categories at its discretion.
6. An official offer from RNCAS will be issued to successful applicants.
7. Sites are only formalised once all relevant paperwork is returned to RNCAS and all deposits and monies due are paid in full.
8. Deposits are due within 14 days from date of invoice.
9. Failure to comply with payment schedule will result in forfeit of allocated stand.
10. Dogs are not permitted on the grounds. No exceptions.
11. BUMP IN MUST BE COMPLETED BY 3PM THURSDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2020
Our complete Terms & Conditions can be found here - Terms & Conditions