We are inviting applications to be a Thinker in Residence at Part of Things. Part of Things is a new creative nook opening in Bamera for the next 18months in Hawdon Chambers (on the main street).
The Thinker in Residence will
- Explore an idea or many ideas at Part of Things in Barmera
- Have access to Part of Things and its resources for four weeks/one month (select either July, August, September or October in application form)
- Share their ideas/thoughts/learnings on the Part of Things blog (or elsewhere as negotiated)
- If appropriate host an event with the public to share what they've explored
- Have access to a creative producer throughout the month in residence to explore pathways for their ideas beyond the residency
- Be paid a once-off $500 honorarium fee