CONDITIONS (You agree to these conditions when you enter your team)
- Players participate at their own risk.
- ALL players must comply with Scoreline Sports rules, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Scoreline Sports reserves the right to vary game dates to complete the games.
- All teams must comply with uniform and equipment regulations. Futsal uniform and equipment regulations: Non-marking sports shoes, teams to supply their own bibs (altternatively bibs are available for hire at $10 per week per team)
- Participation is conditional on payment of team fees. Failure to pay team fees by the due date may result in forfeiture of matches or exclusion from the remainder of the season.
- ALL players agree to the player agreement on the team registration sheet, which is worded as follows:
PLAYER AGREEMENT: (1) I warrant that I am in a state of health and fitness to the levels required to compete in this sporting competition, and have no reason to expect any medical complications arising from my participation. (2) In case of injury, accident or illness, I authorise representatives of Scoreline Sports to obtain medical assistance for me, and I agree to pay any costs incurred as a result. (3) I hereby grant Scoreline Sports the right to use any picture or likeness of me recorded during the competition, for promotional purposes. (4) I agree that I will play in a fair and sporting manner, and abide by rules of play, venue regulations, Scoreline Sports Code of Conduct and directions given by match officials. (5) I acknowledge that if I breach section 4, Scoreline Sports reserves the right to take any action they deem appropriate, which may include my expulsion from the competition (Fees not refundable) .