Interactive Training Day schools this semester are: Hale School, Ellen Stirling Primary School and Challis Community Primary School.
Why is relationship building important?
● Positive relationships lead to improved engagement throughout the week.
● Increases student trust and sense of security.
● You can add context to tutoring questions if you know some of the students interests.
How can you build a relationship with your student?
● Get to know you form (share hobbies and interests)
● Find out how your student best enjoys learning.
● Icebreaker games: chatterbox/ acronyms etc.
● Maths based, get to know you games.
There are currently incorrect responses to one or more of the questions on this page. Please review your answers to these questions. You will not be able to proceed to the next page until all answers are correct. Good luck!
Thank you for completing the Interactive Training Day Module. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Please sign below to confirm that you have completed this training. We look forward to seeing you at Interactive Training Day!