Please read carefully the terms and conditions as outlined below.
As part of the assessment process the team has the right to seek clarification from any applicant in relation to their application, to waive any irregularities in any application and to amend decision dates at its discretion.
Installations will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Quality design
- Alignment to the theme - ‘Lost’
- Suitability to location and durability
- Interactive elements being suitable for large audiences
- Value for money
- Creativity and uniqueness
- Suitability for all audiences
- The story/message of the installation
- Technical requirements
- Potential health and safety, and vandalism risks
The HighLight teams decision is final and no correspondence will be
Applicants acknowledge that the HighLight team are not required to give
reasons for any decision relating to the EOI process.
Successful applicants will be required to enter into a loan agreement with the Council.