Enrolment + Payment
With submitting the membership application form you are signing up for one semester, including performances. Please check the dates carefully to make sure you are able to commit to the rehearsals and performances.
After being accepted as a new member, you will receive an invoice for the period you are signing up for and the starter pack (folder and shirt). By submitting the form you agree to pay the invoice promptly. (Please check the website for current fees.)
As a member of Amadeus Singers you will be expected to:
- attend rehearsals regularly and on time (if you cannot make a rehearsal you need to let the conductor of your group know)
- follow instructions and perform to your ability during rehearsals and performances
- meet the musical expectations for your age group
- agree to the Code of Conduct of the choir
Students of Townsville Grammar School are expected to join one of the school's vocal ensembles as well.
- knowledge of music notation
- basic skills in sight-singing
Photo / Media Consent
By becoming a member, the child's parent or guardian consent to the collection and use of personal images by photography or video recording of the child as member of the Amadeus Singers. They acknowledge these may be used on the Amadeus Singers website and Facebook page, in newsletters and publications as well as distributed to members.
They further acknowledge that the images may be used by advertising partners of Amadeus Singers (e.g. Townsville Kids) and performance partners (e.g. AFCM) to promote Amadeus Singers in the future.
No personal information, such as names, will be used in any publications unless express consent is given.
The consent is valid for the time of the child’s membership of Amadeus Singers.