FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises of the parties hereto, the parties agree as follows:
1. Towing firm and its agents or employees are hereby authorized and directed to impound and remove any and all unauthorized vehicles found upon the real property described above.
2. The impoundment of such unauthorized vehicles shall be accomplished between the hours listed above each and every day.
3. Before any impoundment is accomplished, such impoundment shall be authorized in writing by any one of the individuals names above.
4. The current charge to the registered owner for a private impoundment for the class of tow truck to be used in such impoundment is as follows:
CLASS A tow truck $189.00 per hour (one hour minimum)
CLASS Light B tow truck $228.00 per hour (one hour minimum)
CLASS Heavy B $306.00 per hour (one hour minimum)
CLASS C tow truck $396.00 per hour (one hour minimum)
CLASS E tow truck $189.00 per hour (one hour minimum)
5. It is agreed by the parties hereto that the towing charge (see #4) for a private impoundment may be adjusted from time to time by the automotive towing firm without notice to property owner. The towing firm has the right to decline the impound of vehicles for any of the following reasons:
A. Unsafe to tow
B. Damaged or disassembled beyond repair.
C. The vehicle is full of garbage or debris.
D. Refusal to sign authorization form.
Charges for impound and removal of vehicles described as “A”, “B”, or “C” (above) may be negotiated on a case by case basis. However, the private property owner is responsible for any and all legal judgments, and further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless said towing firm and its officers, agents and employees, which may be imposed upon towing firm as a result of the impounding of any vehicle from the above described real property.
6. This Agreement shall continue in operation and effect until terminated in writing by either party hereto; provided, however, that even after such termination this Agreement shall continue in effect with respect to any claims, causes of action, or judgments which may have arisen or which may arise by reason of this contract shall be retained by each of the parties during its duration and for a period of not less than three years after its termination.