Covid-19 Additional Terms and Conditions:
If a Kenny Escapes tour guest show signs of being unwell and is no longer able to travel or attend the tour; with a Doctors certificate, Kenny Escapes will provide a full credit note to the value of the participants, less any pre-payments made to the venues or suppliers on their behalf, with the balance of the ticket able to be used at a later date, or redeemable on online wine sales via Kenny Escapes. This only applies to Covid-19, otherwise in all other circumstances, our Kenny Escapes standard cancellation policy applies.
All Kenny Escapes guests will be required to:
- Adhere to any NSW Health or government vaccination requirements
- As Kenny Escapes is a public transport company - every guest will be required to be fully vacciniated and evidence of this will be required upon commencement of the tour and at each venue you visit - No refunds will be given if a guest, after booking, informs that they are unable to comply with the required vaccination requirements as dircetied by NSW Health and the state government.
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Please wear a mask (BYO) in the vehicle
- Use of hand sanitizer on arrival (provided) and after returning to the vehicle from each venue
- Ensure a physical distance of 1.5m from driver is maintained at much as practicably possible
- Where possible, maintaining seat spacing in the vehicle
- Maintain social distancing outside their immediate group at each venue visited
- Have the Service NSW QR Code app activated OR you may be required to manually sign in at each venue you visit.
Terms and Conditions of Booking:
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A minimum number of ticket sales are required for this event to go ahead. If ticket sales are below the minimum number required, this event will be cancelled and a full refund provided. You will be notified of the intent to cancel no later than 48 prior to your tour departure time via the email address you have provided on this form.
Disruptive behaviour or excessive intoxication will not be tolerated and your driver has the authority at any time to evict you from the tour. If you are refused service or evicted from the bus due to disruptive behaviour or excessive intoxication, whether at any of the venues visited or on the bus, you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind.
Wineries must abide by the Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy and may refuse service to those showing signs of intoxication. Kenny Escapes is not liable if you are refused service at any of the venues visited.
Threatening behaviour or violence of any kind towards the driver or staff at any of the venues will be considered a criminal act. Your tour participation in the tour will be cancelled without refund or compensation, you will be immediately ejected from the vehicle and/or driven to the nearest police station.
You will be liable for a $250 cleaning fee if due to your behaviour or actions you cause damage to the vehicle or venues.
We want you to have a great time! Our tours are a lot of fun, but please keep in mind that they are not intended to be a 'pub crawl' and whilst we do really love wine, we do not condone excessive or binge drinking.