WESTERN 7S TOURNAMENT
Terms and Conditions
*By pressing submit you are agreeing to ALL the terms and conditions below:
1. Agreeing to participate in all categories that your school has nominated for.
2. Each team will be invoiced for the amount displayed on the nomination for the relevant tournament being conducted by the Queensland Rugby Union, unless other payment methods have been agreed upon by both parties.
3. If any team decides to withdraw within fourteen (14) days before the start of the tournament or competition they will forfeit their entry fee for that particular team(s) and will be invoiced accordingly.
4. All teams must comply with the competition rules sent out by the competition manager prior to the start of the carnival.
5. All coaching staff must have a minimum of Smart Rugby accreditation or agree to undertake and complete their Smart Rugby accreditation (online via the Rugby Australia Online Learning Centre) prior to commencing training and undertaking matches in accordance with Rugby Australia minimum mandatory requirements.
Smart Rugby – Information: http://www.rugbyau.com/participate/coach/become-a-coach/smart-rugby
6. All schools participating in any Queensland Rugby Union competitions or Queensland Rugby Union sanctioned event are responsible for ensuring any coaches in their program hold a current Blue Card and a minimum of Smart Rugby accreditation.
Thank you for nominating your school/club.
The Queensland Rugby Union Game Development Team.