I confirm with my signature at the end of this document, my involvement as a participant in personal training or exercise physiology activities, fitness activities, and exercise sessions to be provided by Fitness Keeper.
I confirm that I am participating pursuant to my desire to do so and of my own free will. In being such a participant, I acknowledge, understand, and accept that:
1. I understand that my participation in the program can enhance both musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory systems and may improve my ability to perform daily activities.
2. The program will include activities of exercise at various intensities.
3. There are inherent risks in participating in the program. For example, the program could result in injuries, soreness, illness, exhaustion, pain and discomfort, which may have differing levels of temporary or permanent consequences to my overall health. I may also experience some form of discomfort in the form of breathlessness or muscular fatigue during exercise.
4. That, if during the undertaking of the program, I at any stage have apparent adverse effects, including, for example, light headedness, feeling faint, experiences of pain or discomfort, I will immediately cease the activity that I am undertaking and inform the trainer.
5. I give my trainer, exercise scientist, or exercise physiologist/Fitness Keeper permission to seek emergency medical services for me, should Fitness Keeper believe the same to be necessary in the event of me becoming ill or injured, and I understand that I will be responsible for any expenses thereby incurred.
6. Attached to this form is a form completed by me setting out my personal details, medical and health history, which I have completed in accordance with its requirements.
7. It is my responsibility for my initial decision to participate and for my continued participation in the program. I understand I may withdraw at any time.
8. I agree to release, hold harmless and forever discharge the trainer, exercise scientist, or exercise physiologist/ Fitness Keeper for any liability for loss, damage, injury, or expense that I may suffer now or in the future as a result of my participation in the program.
9. I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions (including the cancellation policy).
10. I understand that my information may be stored electronically with password protected safeguards. Any paper data (such as consent forms and documents) will be stored in a locked filing cabinet.
For those under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian will need to acknowledge the above on their behalf.