DECLARATION AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT. This to acknowledge that I have been informed and understand:
1. Any treatment or advice provided to me as a patient of the clinic is not mutually exclusive from any treatment or advice that I may now be receiving or may receive in the future from another licensed healthcare provider
2. I recognisethat by providing my naturopath with complete details of my health history, I am enabling her to regard all aspects of my previous and current health status in my treatment
3. By not disclosing vital information this may have an impact on the success of my treatment outcomes
4. All of my case details are confidential and will be treated as such by my naturopath
5. I understand that Naturopathic Medicine is a comprehensive approach to health and illness and focuses on prevention and the use of natural substances and treatments including: Clinical Nutrition, lifestyle Counselling/coaching, homeopathy, flower essences, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine and physical therapy.
6. I am at liberty to seek and/or continue medical care from a medical doctor or other qualified health care provider
7. Payment is to be made at the time of treatment. I am solely responsible for payment and aware that no part of my treatment or testing is covered by Medicare, however private health fund rebates may be applicable.
8. Cancellations made within 24 hours of scheduled appointment will incur a cancellation fee.