Things to note before you submit:
- diversity and quality are our two key programming tenants. We're most keen on brand new shows with a very clear target audience. While tribute-style shows have their place, we have a soft spot for original songwriting.
- we supply the two venues, all the techs and front of house staff, quality pianos, and conduct an extensive marketing and publicity campaign.
- if we don't know you, a video link is highly recommended. It doesn't need to be high quality footage - just enough for us to gauge your suitability for the festival.
- your show needs to be around 60 minutes with no intermission to enable fast turnarounds.
- once we confirm a season we'll send you another form to fill out to obtain all technical information we need for your show. You'll have access to current equipment at the venue.
- all enquiries must come through us, not the venue.