CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By submitting an application for this award, the applicant:
- confirms they are an undergraduate or Honours student enrolled in a course related to wildlife management at a University or other tertiary institution in the Australasian region (Australasia includes Australia, New Zealand, Papua/New Guinea and the neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean);
- confirms they are a financial member of AWMS at the time the application for the travel grant is submitted;
- agrees to submit a 500 word summary report of their study program/work experience to the AWMS Committee within one month of the completion of their travel grant;
- agrees to report on their study program/work experience in the AWMS newsletter immediately following the completion of their travel grant; and
- agrees to give a presentation at the AWMS annual conference immediately following the completion of their travel grant.
The AWMS reserves the right not to award a grant (or grants) in any year if the entries are judged not to reach a minimum standard of quality of application, and/or benefit for the applicants’ professional development in wildlife management.