Release and Permission to Use Photographic Images And Waiver of Liability
During attendance at the Suncoast Spinners Tournament, volunteers consent to the following;
1. Use, publication and reproduction by SUNCOAST SPINNERS WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL INC. its employees, officers, contractors or agents of photographs (‘Photographs’) and Video of me for the purposes of advertising, media publicity, general display or for any other club purposes in whole or in part, including on the clubs website or in social media, and as a consequence, Photographs/Video may be transferred outside Australia.
2. agree that the use, publication or reproduction of the Photographs/video may occur by any medium, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, brochures, television advertisements, promotional content and websites, including social media outlets.
3. agree that the rights granted to SUNCOAST SPINNERS WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL INC. under this release and waiver are perpetual and I hereby waive any interest that I may have in the copyright to the Photographs/video now or at any future time. I acknowledge that I do not expect to receive any payment or any other consideration in connection with the taking, use or storage of the Photographs/video.
4. acknowledge and agree that any use of the Photographs/Video is, at the date of publication, made in good faith and is not intended to defame, offend, or bring my reputation into disrepute.
5. release SUNCOAST SPINNERS WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL INC., its employees, officers, contractors and agents from any liability (including consequential loss) connected with the publication, reproduction, or release of the Photographs/video.