Statement of Commitment
Australian Crawl Goodna is committed to ensuring that the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children is maintained at all times during their participation in activities run within its facilities.
Australian Crawl Goodna aims to promote a safe environment for all children and young people and to assist all paid employees and volunteers, officials, coaches, and members to recognise child abuse and neglect and follow the appropriate notification procedures when reporting alleged abuse.
Who must comply with the code of conduct?
This code of conduct applies to all paid employees, volunteers and visitors who enter our service environment.
Code of conduct for Employees
As an employee of Australian Crawl Goodna, I will:
· Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person, regardless of their abilities, gender, religion or cultural background
· Support all efforts to remove any form of abuse in this organisation and encourage a safe and supportive service environment
· Ensure that any physical contact with others is appropriate to the situation and necessary for the person’s skill development
· Refrain from developing close personal relationships with the players outside of the coach/player relationship
· Refrain from using abusive, derogatory or offensive language
· Impart knowledge and skills in a respectful and encouraging manner
· Respect the decisions of the staff/officials and encourage players to do the same
· Always consider the health, safety and welfare of the players
· Not show favouritism toward any child
· Report any sign of abuse, bullying, inappropriate behaviour to senior management