I acknowledge that I have read and understood and am bound by the Conditions of Boarding as stated below.
I understand that while every care will be given to my dog/s, they are boarded entirely at my own risk.
I acknowledge that it is the policy of Minibrae DogStayz to allow the dogs under its care to exercise outside within common exercise areas along with other dog/s to be believed by Minibrae Dogstayz of a compatible nature. I consent to my dog/s being exercised and indemnify Minibrae DogStayz against any suit or claim arising from any loss or injury to my dog/s whilst being so exercised.
I acknowledge that it is the policy of Minibrae DogStayz to allow the dogs to cohabitate within internal areas of the home with another dog/s to be believed by Minibrae Dogstayz of a compatible nature. I consent to my dog/s being housed in this manner and indemnify Minibrae DogStayz against any suit or claim arising from any loss or injury to my dog/s whilst being so housed.
1. Pet must be dropped off and picked up within the advertised operating hours of Minibrae DogStayz. Any out of hours actions are at the discretion of Minibrae DogStayz. Pet should be dropped off as per Booking Form submission date and hour.
2. The Minibrae manager has the right to refuse admission of any pet/s that is deemed unsuitable due to temperament or health.
3. The owner acknowledges that if the said pet/s is found to be dirty, has fleas or requires grooming on arrival the client will be informed of the necessity to facilitate such care/grooming and will charged accordingly.
4. Owner/Agent agrees to be solely responsible for the behaviour of pet/s while the pet/s is in the care of Minibrae DogStayz.
5. Under no circumstances will Minibrae DogStayz, or any of its employees or agents be responsible for Paralysis Tick, Canine Influenza, injury, sickness, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may occur to any pet/s staying at Minibrae DogStayz.
6. Under no circumstances will Minibrae DogStayz, or any of its employees or agents, be held responsible for any items lost, destroyed or left behind on these premises such as toys, bedding, collars, etc.
7. All/any medications accompanying pet/s must be in original packaging accompanied by Veterinary instructional label.
8. Owner/Agent agrees to pay all costs and charges not later than the day of admittance of the pet/s to Minibrae DogStayz and any additional charges incurred to the pet must be paid on pick up of pet from Minibrae DogStayz.
9. Owner/Agent agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and all veterinarian costs for pet/s during the time the said pet/s is in the care of Minibrae DogStayz.
10. Owner/Agent agrees to give permission to Minibrae DogStayz to allow personal information regarding Owner/Agent and pet/s to be given to or received from a duly licensed veterinarian.
11. If all charges are not paid, Minibrae DogStayz has the right to offer pet/s for sale. If such sale does not secure a price adequate to cover the cost of the debt, Owner/Agent is liable to Minibrae DogStayz for the difference. Minibrae DogStayz may take this course of action if not advised of a pick up date within two weeks of the advised dates.
12. By signing these conditions and leaving pet/s with Minibrae DogStayz, Owner/Agent certifies to the accuracy of all information given about pet/s.
13. Owner/Agent acknowledges that the signing of this contract shall create a lien over pet/s in favour of Minibrae DogStayz. This lien will exist for so long as moneys are owing pursuant to this contract.
1. Confirmation fee of $50.00 required during peak periods, Christmas and Easter School Holidays. Confirmation fee required within seven days of making booking. The booking IS NOT LOCKED IN until the booking fee is paid. The booking fee is only refundable up to 28 days prior to arrival date.
2. There is no refund or credit for early holiday returns. Full period booked will be charged. There are no refunds for cancellations made with 7 days of peak periods
3. Minibrae DogStayz supplies all premium pet foods. To qualify for food discount for Owner Supplied food, any food requiring mixing/portioning (other than dry) that is sent with your pet will need to be packaged in daily portions clearly labelled with the pet/s name.
4. All charges must be settled at or prior to the pet/s ARRIVAL at Minibrae DogStayz.
5. Regarding accident or illness: should we be unable to contact you we will make the decision in the best interest for the pet/s acting within the terms of the Conditions of Boarding. The pet/s will be taken to a Veterinary Practice of our choice unless Preferred Veterinary Hospital noted on this form. If Owner/Agent preferred Veterinary Practice is outside acceptable travel distance Owner/Agent will be advised on Pet/s admission. All Veterinary bills will be required to be paid by the Owner/Agent as per the Conditions of Boarding.
6. Should your pet/s need be taken to a Veterinary Practice, transport and care fees will be charged at $40.00 per hour or part thereof. If vehicle sterilisation is required it will be charged at $40.00 per hour or part thereof plus materials.