Club Village Package Terms and Conditions of Hire 2021
1. We provide you with a 6m x 8m marquee site on event day on Tongariro North Domain which is our Event Village.
2. We will mark out your site and identify your site with a small sign and erect your marquee if one is ordered.
Branded marquees must be a maximum size of 6m x 6m and a picture of your indended marquee must be emailed for sign off before the event to ensure it does not conflict with any major partners of the event.
A maximum of 1 teardrop flag for identifcation purposes is able to be used for each site.
Your site must not be used for any sales, marketing or promotional purposes
We are a separate area for activations and marketing booths. Please contact our Media and Partnerships Manager, Hayden Dickason email@example.com or 07 378 1546 if you have any queries regarding this.
3. Vehicles are not allowed on the site. As part of your package you will be allocated 1 VIP Car pass and this will give you access to the Domain via Redoubt St to the allocated parking area. This car pass is to be used to unload any equipment you have. You must present the car pass (that you will be sent) to the security on the gate to allow access. Do not leave anything in your marquee overnight. Security is available but no responsibility is taken by LTCC for any equipment or belongings left on sites overnight.
Access is anytime on Friday the 26th and between 9.45am -12noon on Saturday 27th Nov. There is a strictly no vehicle movement on the Event Village after 12 noon on Saturday.
4. Due to the conditions of our Hospitality Manager’s liquor licence, no alcohol is allowed to be brought in by your group to your allocated site. If you wish to consume alcohol you must make arrangements to purchase from our Hospitality Management Company, The Merchant of Taupo, who can also supply non-alcoholic beverages. Contact Susan firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 378 4626.
5. As there is a District Council by-law which bans the consumption of alcohol in the CBD area your group must abide by the conditions of the Hospitality Manager’s liquor licence with regard to where alcohol is consumed within the Event Village area. The Merchant of Taupo will advise you of those conditions.
6. You may wish to have a BBQ or some other outside food catering arrangement for your group. This is permissible with the proviso that such arrangement is for your own group’s use only and you are not to provide food in any way to general members of the public be it by way of sale or giveaway. This includes not carrying out fund-raising activities other than completely in-house to your own group. Catering can also be arranged for your tent, please contact email@example.com to discuss your options.
7. We will provide a set of bins on site that will allow you to separate your waste. In an endevour to become more sustainable we ask you to use these bins correctly and to keep your site and the surrounding area clean and tidy.
8. As part of our sustainability project it is now a requirement that all of your cutlery and crockery bought onsite is 100% compostable or reusable (and taken away with you). Our equipment provider is able to supply a crockery package that can be ordered per person and left unwashed at your site when you leave.
9. Your booking remains provisional until any charges have been paid. Once payment has been received we will advise of site allocated. We will allow a maximum of two weeks from the receipt of these conditions for the payment to be made, after which time any provisional booking will be cancelled.
10. That your company as declared in this booking form is liable for any damages caused by anyone using the marquee and/or site and will pay in full the necessary repairs or replacement of damaged marquee or ground of the site occupied by the applicant Company on this booking form.
Cancellations received after 5pm on 1st November 2021 are non-refundable.