Waihaha Hosting Package Terms and Conditions of Hire 2018
1. We provide you with a 6m x 10m marquee site on event day on Tongariro North Domain which is our Event Village.
2. We will erect a marquee and provide picket fencing. For any changes or additonal equipment not listed then please contact Jules Harvey on 07 378 1546 or email@example.com
3. We provide a small sign to identify your marquee site. Unless your group is a sponsor of the event, displaying its own logo, no marquee is to have any logo or advertising displayed on it or in the surrounding areawithout prior consent of the organisers. Consent will only be considered if there is no conflict with existing sponsors. Please contact our Media and Partnerships Manager, Hayden Dickason firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 378 1546 if you have any queries regarding this.
4. Vehicles are not allowed on the site. As part of your package you will be allocated 1 VIP Car pass and this will give you access to the Domain via Redoubt St to the allocated parking area. This car pass is to be used to unload any equipment you have. You must present the car pass (that you will be sent) to the security on the gate to allow access. Do not leave anything in your marquee overnight. Security is available but no responsibility is taken by LTCC for any equipment or belongings left on sites overnight.
Vehicle access is anytime on Friday the 23rd and between 9.45am -12noon on Saturday 24th Nov. There is a strictly no vehicle movement on the Event Village after 12 noon on Saturday.
5. Due to the conditions of our Hospitality Manager’s liquor licence, no alcohol is allowed to be brought in by your group to your allocated site. If you wish to consume alcohol you must make arrangements to purchase from our Hospitality Management Company, The Merchant of Taupo, who can also supply non-alcoholic beverages. Contact Susan email@example.com or 07 378 4626.
6. As there is a District Council by-law which bans the consumption of alcohol in the CBD area your group must abide by the conditions of the Hospitality Manager’s liquor licence with regard to where alcohol is consumed within the Event Village area. The Merchant of Taupo will advise you of those conditions.
7. You may wish to have a BBQ or some other outside food catering arrangement for your group. This is permissible with the proviso that such arrangement is for your own group’s use only and you are not to provide food in any way to general members of the public be it by way of sale or giveaway. This includes not carrying out fund-raising activities other than completely in-house to your own group. Catering can also be arranged through Yum Food Company.
Contact Prue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3780540
8. We will provide a set of bins on site that will allow you to separate your waste. In an endevour to become more sustainable we ask you to use these bins correctly and to keep your site and the surrounding area clean and tidy.
9. Your booking remains provisional until any charges have been paid. Once payment has been received we will advise of site allocated. We will allow a maximum of two weeks from the receipt of these conditions for the payment to be made, after which time any provisional booking will be cancelled.
10. That your company as declared in this booking form is liable for any damages caused by anyone using the marquee and/or site and will pay in full the necessary repairs or replacement of damaged marquee or ground of the site occupied by the applicant Company on this booking form.
Cancellations received after 5pm on 9th November 2018 are non-refundable.