Rent is always due on the first day of each calendar month. If rent is not paid by the 5th of the month, a $35.00 late fee or 10% of the past due amount (whichever is greater) will be charged on the 10th day of the month to the accounts that are delinquent. Tenants will be charged on the first day of each calendar month. If paying monthly, all storage accounts are automatically enrolled in monthly autopay. Should Lessee vacate or remove the vehicle prior to the expiration of the lease term agreed in this contract, Lessee will be required to pay the full term set forth in this lease. Last month’s rent is not prorated. Either party may terminate this lease effective at the end of a calendar month by giving, on or before the 20th of the month, at least ten (10) days prior written notice of termination. All monthly payments are non-refundable. All monthly prepayments are nonrefundable. All other payments and correspondence should be mailed to Crosspoint III, Investments PO BOX 487, Salt Lake City, UT 84110 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tenant is responsible for written notification of any address or phone number changes.
2. INSURANCE, LOSS, AND LIABILITY
Lessor shall be responsible to maintain insurance coverage of at least 100% of the actual cash value on Property stored under this agreement. If Lessee fails to provide insurance coverage for any reason whatsoever, Lessee will be deemed to be “self-insured” and will bear all responsibility for loss or damage to Property stored under this agreement. Lessor will not maintain insurance coverage on Property stored under this agreement, and is not liable for loss or damage, by ANY cause whatsoever, to Property stored under this Agreement. The Lessee agrees that neither the Lessor nor its agents or employees shall be held liable for any damages, loss, destruction, or deterioration to said Property by any cause whatsoever, or any article or thing attached thereto or left thereon or the contents thereof. The Lessor shall not be held liable for damages caused through the reasonable and prudent actions of its agents or employees.
Lessor accepts all risk and responsibility should they leave their recreational vehicle behind the gate after business hours. We highly recommend a hitch lock. Lessor accepts all risk and responsibility should they utilize Meticulous Mobile Detailing or any of Lessee staff to hitch or unhitch their vehicle.
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The storage areas are provided in an “as is” condition. Lessor may make changes, repairs, alterations, and otherwise maintain or improve the storage facility as they deem necessary throughout the term of this Agreement. Lessees access to the secure areas of the facility will be limited to Lessors discretion. Lessor may move or relocate Property stored under this agreement as deemed necessary for any reason including but not limited to improving security or accessibility. Storage is limited to the Property described in this agreement and is only for the storage or property registered in the name of and owned by the person signed in this agreement.
2. Lessor agrees not to store, use, dispose of or release any hazardous or toxic substances on or about the premise or surrounding the land and environment during the term of this lease or any extension thereof. In the event the Lessor violates this provision, Lessor is subject to eviction and hereby agrees to pay for all associated environmental remediation expenses.
4. TENANT WARRANTY OF SOLE OWNERSHIP - NO THIRD PARTY, LIENHOLDER, OR SECURED PARTIES
Tenant hereby warrants that all property in storage is solely owned by Tenant and is not subject to any third party, lienholder, or security interest.