Venue - The Levee, High Street, during Maitland Aroma which is held in the Riverside Car Park
Bump in - Between 6.30am and 9am. Closer to the event date your exact bump in time will be emailed to you.
Bump out - 3pm. You must not start to pack up and bump out before 3pm.
Stall fees and stall sizes - Market tent space (3m x 3m). The stall fee is $60 per day
About Maitland Aroma - Ward off the winter chill at the Aroma Coffee and chocolate Festival on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 August 2018.
Enjoy coffee from the best local coffee roasters, a delectable range of chocolates, local wine from the Hunter Region and great street food.
The festival will feature live music performances as well as roving performers, demonstrations, interactive activities and much more.
Art Bazaar is a great opportunity to
- Promote and sell your products and business face to face with the customer
- This is a great marketing opportunity to raise your profile and increase brand awareness to large broader audiences
- A highly anticipated market held three times every year attracting visitors from Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter region, day-trippers and holiday makers from surrounding areas.
- Opportunity for practitioners and organisations to develop professional networks
- Many people find a gallery somewhat intimidating, so this is a great way to introduce Art to potential customers.
MEMBERSHIP IS DUE AGAIN IN JANUARY - HUNTER ARTS NETWORK'S MEMBERSHIP YEAR RUNS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER
Parking - After bump in please move your car to the allocated on-street parking
Floor Plan - Detailed floor plan and stall locations will be emailed closer to the event date and are subject to change without notification.
Furniture - Stallholders must provide all their own furniture for their display.
Security - Stallholders will be responsible for their own stalls and HAN will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft to your stalls.
Fixing methods - Stallholders will be liable for any damage to the venue due to negligence.
Insurance - Public liability insurance is included in the stall fee however we recommend that stallholders also have their own insurance. HAN also has public liability insurance
We need your help - We gratefully accept any donation of time to help in the lead up and running of the day. Remember we are a member organization so it requires everyone to contribute to the success of Hunter Arts Network and Art Bazaar. We have found that distribution of promo cards in letterboxes is the ideal way to promote Art Bazaar, so volunteering to do key areas is always appreciated – and think of the exercise.
Wet Weather -
- Art Bazaar will not be held on days where poor weather is occurring at 6.00am when a decision will be made.
- If a decision is made prior to the day, stallholders will receive a refund or the payment will be applied to a rescheduled date
- Stallholders who turn up when a decision has been made on the morning not to proceed, will have their stall fee refunded
- If a decision has been made on the day of the event not to proceed a committee member will remain at the location from 7.00am for one hour to inform stallholders & record who has arrived
- Stallholders who do not arrive because of self-assessment of weather conditions, will not receive any refund.
- HAN will post updates on social media & website
- Stalholders who cancel for ANY reason within 10 days of the event will not receive a refund
Rescheduled events - If inclement weather or forecast renders Art Bazaar impossible, Hunter Arts Network has the right to postpone Art Bazaar and all stallholder fees will be transferred to a rescheduled date. If a stallholder is unable to attend the rescheduled date they need to contact Hunter Arts Network ten (10) days prior to the rescheduled date to receive a refund.
Important - All stallholders must stay within their stall floor space area, and displays must not protrude outside of this area. Stallholders must only market their business/brand within their stall area and not walk around marketing their brand or products.
Only financial members of HAN will be considered – so join now! Membership is $55 for individuals, $80 for groups of 3 or less, and $100 for groups and organisations over 3 people.
Displays - All trestle tables must be covered. Stall layout and design must be of high quality and visually pleasing. All signs must look professional.
Payment deadline - Applications are due by Sunday 8 July 2018 & once accepted we will issue an invoice. Payment is required by Sunday 22 July 2018. When paying please quote the reference number on the invoice. Payment is accepted via direct deposit, cheque or money order & is required to ensure your stall space is confirmed.
Stallholders must be Hunter Arts Network members. Membership is from $55 per year for individuals. Click here to apply for membership http://form.jotform.co/form/41280666782865