If Yes please provide evidence to your trainer through BTS’s RPL process
If no, go to the next page
Note: If under 18 years of age at the time of giving consent, then the consent of the guardian is required. If over the age of 18, please move to the next page.
Sonya works at a hotel as an Administration Assistant.
She enjoys her job a lot as she has the opportunity to work in different departments of the hotel.
Use the information on Sonya's timetable to answer Questions 1-6.
Joseph works in a club as a Bar Attendant. He has a busy week ahead.
His normal work day starts at 9am and finishes at 5pm.
1. Read Josephs Job Tasks below.
2. Mark the time and select the inforamtion about each of the Job Tasks in the table below.
Joseph's Job Tasks for the week ahead:
1. Joseph will spend Monday in the Bar Area working with his supervisor to clean and restock the bar.
2. On Tuesday he will work in the cellar with the Cellar Manager starting at 10:00am and finishing at 5:30pm.
3. On Wednesday there is a 30 minute team meeeting beginning at 9:00am
4. A wine company is coming to give a one hour presentation about new varieties of wine on Wednesday at 12:30pm. The supervisor has asked that the whole team attend.
5. On Thursday he will attend a six hour training seminar at Barringtons Training from 8am.
6. On Friday he has a 30 minute dental appointment at 10 o'clock.
Click below to go to the short induction activity in order to submit your enrolment.