1. Read through FUSA Development Grant Application Guidelines and FUSA Development Grant Acquittal Report Guidelines to ensure you understand what is required and expected of applicants.
2. Make sure that you are eligible to apply for a grant.
3. Check all YES/NOs as appropriate.
4. The Grant Amount cannot exceed 85% of the total costs, nor can it exceed $800.00.
5. You must provide a detailed budget and supporting documentation. Please refer to section 3 of the Development Grant Assessment Criteria.
6. Submit the Application with all supporting evidence by the deadline via this application form.
Please provide an itemised budget. You may create your budget here, or alternatively upload a budget you have already created in the attachment section below.