Welcome to this Card Front swap! This sign up form is for Australian residents.
Signups are open from 16-20 August 2021.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host by Friday 10 September 2021.
Swap Item: Card Front
Restriction: Must include stamping and stencilling
This means that you can use any stamp company, any occasion you like ... but it must be an A6 card panel focusing on a technique.
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 8 identical card front panels.
3. Watch the handy packing video (link in blog post)
4. Place each card front in a peel & seal bag (or similar), and refer to the packing instructional video to pack and post them with a stamped self addressed return envelope.
5. Post them, allowing sufficient time for them to reach NSW.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap them all about ... repack them ... post them ... you receive happy mail with card frons made by other artists.
You can find all the details of this swap, including FAQ's, on the blog ... just CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions before signing up, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Swap Question' in the title line. I will get back to you ASAP with an answer ... and there are no silly questions!
I am very excited to see your card panels!